Design templates are essential for creating webpages and designs, and understanding the two types of design templates can help you create the perfect design for your needs.
Static templates are pre-built HTML layouts that are already coded. They are also referred to as “static HTML” or “static page templates”. Static templates are great for creating simple and basic webpages that don’t require much customization. They are ideal for displaying text and images, and can be used to create basic contact forms and landing pages.
- Very easy to use and require minimal coding knowledge
- Very quick to set up, and don’t require any special software or programming language
- Tend to be very lightweight and load quickly in browsers
- Not very customizable
- Not suitable for more complex websites that require a lot of customization
- Very customizable and can be used to create complex webpages
- Very powerful and can be used to create interactive websites and web applications
- Require a greater understanding of programming languages and can be difficult to set up
- Tend to be more resource intensive and may take longer to load in browsers.